»
»
»The Beatles - Yesterday

The Beatles - Yesterday


Os Beatles tocando YESTERDAY ao vivo em Toquio - Japão, em 1966

YESTERDAY

Yesterday all my trouble seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh I believe in yesterday
Suddenly I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh yesterday game suddenly

Why she had to go I don't know
She wouldn't say


I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday
Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh I believe in yesterday


"The Beatles - Yesterday" was posted by: Yalin in chatchi blogs, under category Música and permalinks http://chatchi.blogspot.com/2009/05/beatles-yesterday.html. Ratings: 1010 Votings: 97,687, Rabu, 06 Mei 2009, 00.00.

Comments :

 
© 2012 chatchi
Is Hosted by Blogger